Saturday, October 28, 2006

Paperific!!!

Done the big trip into the city yesterday.....Paperific was great.. Heaps of stuff to buy but I didn't get to spend much or see much.. Very hard with all those ladies pushing there way in and me with a pram with no chance what's so ever..... They didn't cater for prams so I don't take your kids...LOL I had a
lovely day with Jodie from Arty Pants.. And the kids just get along so well... Keenan played up a little bit but they where pretty good!!!.. Jodie and I spent more time in the trade bit... Now that part was fun... Hardly any people and heaps more relaxing!!!

The best part of my day.... Meeting Mel and her hubby John.... It was so great to catch up Mel....Hope we can get together again soon!!!!!!

After a bit of trouble getting back to the train station...LOL JODIE.... We made it home safe and sound... Jorja had a bottle and a little nanna nap and woke up around 6:30... Went off to change her bum and my god... SPOTS.... Red spots all over her belly... Rush off to the doc's and yes you guessed it my baby has Chicken pox...... Not fair and so close to her birthday too.... The doc has told me that she should be germ free for her party.. I just hope most of the spots have gone...
They are mainly on her belly and her back....
So now I am house bound for at least a week.. And just hope and pray that Keenan doesn't get them too...
We are meant t o be going to a super hero birthday party tomorrow but cant now and Keenan is a little upset.. He has been counting down the days.. He was going as a MIB.. (men in black..LOL)

that's all from me... I plan on doing heaps of scrapping this week now im home...LOL......

take care... Have a FANTASTIC weekend..

C...xxxxx

3 comments:

Mel said...

Hey Connie,

it was great catching up with you...and agree that they didn't accomodate for prams...well we didn't even have a pram and we got pushed...lol

Bummer about Jorja...I hope she is fine for her birthday.

Mel xox

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope she is well enough by her Birthday, poor little thing. :)
take care

jodee76 said...

Had a great time on Friday but was sooo tired when we finally got back. Was a bit disapointed I didn't get to spend more money but it was frustrating getting close enough to any of the stalls!
Hope Jorjas feeling a little better