Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'm Back!!!

Hay bloggers... I'm back!!!...lol... after huge problems with telstra i finally have the Internet on!!!
WOOO HOOOO... I have so missed blog land...lol... i have heaps of catching up to do!!!


Well the move went GREAT!! and i am so in love with my new house and furniture!!!....
Still heaps of unpacking to do but i will get to it slowly...lol.....
I will share some photos of my house soon i promise!!!

Today Mark's Mum and sister arrive from QLD for a little Holiday... I'm pretty excited about this little trip!!

I have done some scrapping .. yes i have... a few pages where done b4 the move!! and i have done one since the move!!! so pretty happy with myself!!!

here goes....






















And i would like to send out a HUGE CONGRATS to Jody (arty pants) and Jeff on the safe arrival of their NEW baby GIRL... Chelsea..... Congrats guys!!!!!

I have also update my photo blog... link in side bar so be sure to pop by.... here
The wonderful and very talented photographer Katie Toland
helped me out yesterday with some very cool photo shop tips!!!!

Thanks so much Katie for your time!!!... be sure to check out her beautiful work!!!!


Well that's it from me......

take care

C.......xxxxx

5 comments:

judee d said...

Glad you're back, have missed you.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Anonymous said...

woohoo! Good to have you back in cyberspace.

Your LO's are FAB!!!

jilly said...

Glad you're back Connie! Your layouts ROCK (as always!).
xxJillGG

Deb said...

Fabulous to have you back Connie - now show us the pics of your new home :)

Great los - all of them. Keep em coming

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoox

Crissy Gaylor said...

Glad to hear you are settling in and thank you for sharing your layouts. :)