Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Finally Sharing!!!!

Hello blogger friends it been a few days but boy have i been super busy!!!! First I had my first ever job taking photos on Saturday night... I am so excited!!... I took photos at a joint 60th birthday party... What a great night and i am so happy with how my shots have turned out!!... I was so worried about the whole lighting thing but all is good!!
I haven't had a chance to edit my photos yet so i will share very soon!!!!
Then on Sunday we all piled into the car and head out to do some much needed furniture shopping...lol... A lot of you may not know we have been living without a dining table for 12 months now and we also wanted to get a new low line tv unit for the new TV.......
We ended up getting...lol.... the tv unit, square dining table ( which i just love), a Kitchen hutch thingy and a matching coffee table ( one of those box ones with the drawers).... Yes we went a little over what we wanted to spend by hay now we have a house full of furniture!!!!....
Well not yet its all getting delivered to the new place next Tuesday!!!
Specking of that... only one week ( to the day) when we settle!!!!... and still haven't finished my packing....lol... but i will do it!!!
Tomorrow we do the finial inspection and we are also taking the painter in so he can give us a quote.. he is going to paint next Wednesday!!!... busy busy busy let me tell you!!!
I m going to do feature walls in the living areas, Keenans room and Jorja's room and one in our bedroom. I went to bunnings yesterday and picked out all my colors!!..... will share photos when its all done... The painter is also covering up this very very ugly RED wall in the kitchen... not nice at all!!!!

We wont be "moving" in next Tuesday, we are going to take the week to slowly get in as Mark is at work all week, So Dad is coming up on Sunday (next) to move all the big stuff!!!
We dont have to be out of our rental until the 20th.. so heaps off time to move everything over ( i hope)
Today i went and finished off all the boring bank stuff... thank god that's over with!!!
An i'm trying to get a bit of play time in with my cuttle bug b4 i have to pack it all up... :(
So i will leave you with that i have bored you all enough with my moving crap!!....
Here's a couple of layouts

First lot are for my DT at Arty Pants... using a new line of papers "Rasberry".. very yummy....





And this one using "three Bugs"... just for FUN.. love this photo of Keenan and his great Gr amps!!!


And here are the only two projects i took photos off for my Paper Doll DT submission.....i forgot i took these...lol.....


First one was a challenge to use only black and white with a color photo.....



an the next was using a pack from Paper Doll.... using those products ONLY!!!... i found this one very hard!!!!... but i love how it turned out!!!



You can check out my other stuff over at Wendy's blog and of course my fellow DTer's work...
Or pop into Paper Doll and check it out!!!
Ok I'm off.... sorry about the long post!!!
Take care....
C.....xxxx


3 comments:

judee d said...

Once again love the lo's, but what about packing. I know it is a dirty word but unfortunately Connie it must be done. Great seeing you in store on Monday. Good luck with the P**k.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Mel said...

hehe...furniture shopping, I am very jealous and you bought my dining table I love the square tables...lol

I can't beleive that you move so quickly, that has flown...good luck with it all.

Fantastic LO's sweetie.

Mel xoxo

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on the photography gig! I love your layouts, they are just beautiful, I especially love the Innocent Eyes one as it is so elegant!