Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Dropping by.....

Both Chubba and I have been sick with the flu all weekend... Not fun.. I'm still not feeling the best this morning either... We had an inspection on the house yesterday.. All was good. All the cleaning and scubbing for the agent to walk in the house for 5 mins and then leave. I know now for next time.
don't have a lot to report. So I will just share some layouts and stuff I've done the last few days.....



another page for my me album..... Using the fabric pack from Jen Hall.....



and lucky last one... A tin and letter for Jorja's room.....




Gee.. im the most boring person I know... Sorry about this very boring post.....
its almost put me asleep....

not to happy with my new way of uploading my layouts... Back to normal next time....LOL

take care everyone...

hope this doesn't turn you off poping by again...

C..xxx

2 comments:

Ruey said...

Gosh....what beautiful work you have been doing! You're not boring at all Connie!!! When are we going to get together and scrap??? Might have to hassle Jodie for a DT crop session!

judee d said...

Love the los and the tin and letter they are georgeous. I hope this flu is not the same kind as Jodie's!!!!!!!!!!!!lol.
Do you feel crap in the morning or afternoon??????
How is the car and do you have a name for it yet?
get better soon girl, we need a visit in the shop.
Good luck with the Agents and don't believe everything they say. They are sales people.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judee
PS The DT crop session sounds like a good idea. I'll try to talk her into it???lol