Tuesday, January 15, 2008

bit of Bike riding FUN!!!

I took the kids out the other for a bit of a bike ride to test out their new bikes they got for Christmas.. so to me.. a GREAT chance to take the old camera out and have a play!!.. like my camera would be lonely or anything..lol.. its a huge part of the family!!.. sorry silly mood...









Have a GREAT Tuesday everyone!!.. busy this week so i will try and share some layouts later on!!!

Connie...xxx

ps.. Thank you to everyone who emailed for my models needed post!!..

6 comments:

Vesna said...

Hi Connie,

Love those photos.

See you in an hour. Can't wait to see how, the photos turn out of my girls.

Vesna
x

Anonymous said...

Hi there Connie,
Love the bike photos your daughter looks so happy..

Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,

The photos are great...the lighting in them is great, they look so bright and happy.

I wont be at next crop night :-(, but hopefully we get to catch up soon.

Amy x

Karen said...

I think Jorja loves her bike!

See you soon

Karen x

wendy treseder said...

hey there miss connie,

good to catch up on your news and I'm loving all the photos. I'm so happy to see that you are going to expand your business, you are such a talented photographer, it's just a natural step to take.

the kids are looking so grown up. it's been so long since I've seen them!

Catch up in person soon
Wx

Leeanne O'C said...

Fantastic photos Connie they look so bright and cheery.Jorja sure looks like she is having a blast.

cheers

Leeanne x