Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! 2008......

Hi, im back ... well sort off....lol...

hope you all had a GREAT NEW YEAR.......

I only have two more sleep to go and i have my HOUSE BACK!!!!

then i will be back with a Christmas and New year update!!

just wanted to say HI!!!...


Take care... miss everyone soo much!!!! really need to do something crafty.. going crazy here!!!

Connie.....xxxx

p.s... who is up for a photo swapp??.... we can pair up swapp photos to scrap???.. leave me a comment if you are up for it.... see if we can get enough numbers!!!
bye 4 now....xxxx

7 comments:

Ros said...

Count me in for a photo swap!

Vesna said...

Hi Connie,

Happy New Year.

I would love to join in a photo swap. Can't wait to catch up.

Vesna
x

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun, count me in!
Must catch up and scrap soon or I just might die..... (very dramatic I know!)

Amy x

Karen said...

Sounds like a challenge - so why not!

Happy New Year

Karen x

Leeanne O'C said...

Hi Connie,

Happy New Year to you all. I hope xmas ad NY were good to you.

Haven't seen u since last year... it's been so long.

W said...

Me too Me too!! Maybe it will kick me in butt to do something!!!

I'm with Amy though. Catch up or die!!!

xoxoxo

W

welcome to my world said...

hay im in for the photo swap.