Tuesday, May 23, 2006

SOLD!!!!


We have sold the house...Finally...... So happy a huge weight has been lifted off our shoulders. Paying off a home loan and rent everyweek really hurt us in the money area so now we are back on track. No more worrying about the house up in Queensland and now we can buy some furniture... YIPPEEEE... No more sitting on camping chairs.. (we have no lounge) Well really we have no furniture.. No dining table... No chest of drawers nothing...lol.... Now I can buy it all.. Cant wait. The house will settle at the end of June. The main question is now "what to do" do we buy another house or do we buy a business or do we sit and wait...... So many questions and not many answers...lol...

I haven't been around for a while because ive been busy busy busy... Now I have the car back I had a lot of general stuff to catch up on and im back helping Mark out at the shop with the paper work and banking and taking Keenan to and from school. The days just seem to slip away. And I love it.

I haven't done that much scrapping over the last week... My Mum... My first go at doodling on a lo....I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I also made a couple of very late mothers day pressies for my mum and mother in law... I made mum the frame and Pam got the mini book...






















I would like to wish Shelley and Bruce all the luck love and happiness in the world for there upcoming birth of their first baby...(due today)... Don't forget to let us know when bubba arrives....

C..xx

5 comments:

Robyn said...

these are sensational Connie..you have been scrapping up a storm.

Scrapbooking 4 Less said...

Wow Connie,
I love your Mother's Day Creations they are so gorgeous, your Mum and Mother-in-law are so lucky. I wished I could get back into my Scrapping again! It's also great news that your house up here has finally Sold. Congrats!
Take Care,
Love
Shelley Turner
www.scrapbooking4less.com.au

Chrissy said...

So glad everything has gone so well with the sale of the house up here! Having been there done that ourselves I know how relieved you must be!

Your first go at doodling is awesome! I am so in love with doodling, I have to do some on almost every LO, even if it's just a little! LOL

Jody said...

Congrats on selling the house hon! I know what it's like to pay rent & mortgage at the same time - not good! Sometimes I think we're still getting over it 16 months later LOL. Love your doodling! :)

Anonymous said...

you are on drugs