Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Layout Share

Not much been happening around here... i have been scrapping when i should be packing....lol....i really just cant get into it..... even the excitement of new house cant get me going....

Keenan is loving school so much... he is even doing his homework every night without a fight!!...

Jorja is speaking more and more everyday.... She is so funny sometimes, that i find myself just sitting there watching her laughing away at her funny ways.... She is right into dancing at the moment any kind of music .....she dances...lol... But when "don't feel like dancing" comes on... she goes "CRAZY"...lol.... swinging her hips, shaking her butt, and bopping away....I just love it.

These are the times i wish i had a video camera!!!

Her favourite word is "daddy"... Jorja is daddy's little girl that's for sure... But she can also say..."MUM", "Whats that", "Seeya", "ta", "yeah" and i pretty sure she has started saying "up", but this has only happened the last few days!!....

Boy they grow way to fast!!!


Well.. that's it from me... My beautiful blue eyed Angel has just woken from her nap!


So i will leave you with a layout from the weekend!!


I just love leaving a "hang over" on my layouts lately.... too cool!!!!
Take care everyone....
and Please pop over to my photo blog and see some new photos of my baby girl!!!....
C.....xxx
ps... Judy i promise i will be back soon with my tag!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sound just like me, I'd much rather be scrapping than doing my bookeeping homework for the shop.:)

I can't wait to hear Jorja talking, how cute!

Your LO is awesome. TFS

judee d said...

Yeah Yeah Yeah, I've heard it all before. No hurry, as long as you do it. Don't forget.
I knbow you are busy so you do have an excuse.....this time. Love your lo and your photos of Jorja are just wonderful. She is such a Cutie.
Don't stree too much about moving, you will get it done eventually.
Keep smiling and Healthy
L
Judyxxx

Julie said...

Loving the page Connie. I know what I'd rather be doing if I had the choice and it wouldn't be packing either.

Sarah said...

Connie this is a beautiful layout!!! Glad to hear Keenan is loving school. It certainly exhausts them!!