Saturday, February 10, 2007

Moving....

Well its official WE ARE MOVING!!!....AGAIN... i have already starting packing...again.. i only done this 12months ago pretty much to the day!! It is so not fun!!!!

We got notice to vacate about a month ago.. The owners want to move in... we have about 30 days left!!!.. So bring on the boxes.... bring on the cleaning...( im cheating and getting a cleaner in..lol).. bring on the trailer's...The question is where are we going??.....A lovely house in Skye!!!

So please send me all your moving wishes as i am going to need it!!!...


Done heaps of scrapping.. still cant share... sorry.. All DT stuff... trying to get everything out of the way so i can pack up my scrapbooking stuff.... now that will be a sad sad day!!!!

Here is a layout i done Thursday night.....


Keenan and my beautiful Nephew Blake... (miss you little guy!!!)


Well thats pretty much it from me... i lead a very exciting life....lol.... pretty boring if you ask me...LOL.....
thanks to everyone who pops by and read my blog.......you guys ROCK!!!!
Fellow scrapper's please read my last post and jump on board and help us raise some money for Princess Rani!!!!... every little bit counts!!!!
Take care all.....
C....xxxxx
ps... also pop by and check out my photo blog!!!!

6 comments:

judee d said...

Here's amoving wish for you. Glad it's you and not me.lol
All the best on the new house and the packing. Can't wait to see the lo's.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

judee d said...

Guess What Connie, You've been tagged....sorry I know you really didn't have that much to do.
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy

Anonymous said...

Happy packing Connie. Just remember how cool it will be to set up your new scrapping room. That should make you smile. :)

Fabulous LO. I love how you used a doilie!

Shirls said...

hope everything go smoothly for you. i hate moving!!! we moved across countries and houses so many times.

Ros said...

Bugger about moving Connie, but at least you are moving to a go place! LOL, I can say that as I live in Skye...

Cheers,
Ros

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope all runs well with the move Connie. :)