Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Back to School...

Ok i know... it was last week... but i have been too lazy to post!!!...sorry...


So his my boy already for school!!... His in 3/4 this year and loving it!!!Loves his new teacher and has made heaps of new friends already.. and YES i have been keeping up with healthy lunches!!!!.....I'm such a good girl....


Soooo CUTE!!!!...
I have been scrapping heaps... and will share later in the week... i promise!!!
And also have some BIG news coming soon.... too early to share now!!!... maybe later in the week!!
Well that's it from me... short but sweet..
before i go i would like to wish my brother Martin a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!for today and also a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister in law Lisa who turns 30 today!!!!..too... funny hay!!!!
off to bed...
Take care
C...xxxx
ps... photoshop month stamp is by Sarah.... her link is in my side bar!!!!

1 comment:

judee d said...

That photo is just the best Connie. Glad school is wonderful,Is Jorja missing keenan yet? They get on so well don't they?
How's the house business going?
Lots of Questions hey...but oh well don't get told if you don't ask?????
Keep smiling and healthy.
L
Judyxxx