Thursday, May 24, 2007

FINALLY IN PRINT!!!!!!!...yippppeeeeee.....

So excited... so is Keenan...popped into the newsagent to pick up the new For Keeps and what i do see...
The new "Scrapbooking Basics" no.1.. and i am in it!!!...
I was jumping up and down on the spot...lol... Finally im in print!!!.. ( the first of many.. so keep your eyes out)
So my little man is famous!!...lol.. we had to show everyone at the shop lol.....

and in other fantastic news... I got an email from Scrapbook Creations yesterday and they want to use one of my layouts for there display at the "Scrapbook and Paper Convention" in Brisbane June this year... so excited about that.. so any Brisbane girls out there.. please check it out for me... ( maybe even take a photo for me...lol)
So thats my huge news... but there is still lots more to come.. i just cant share just yet...lol...

so i will leave you a photo of my layout in this months "Scrapbooking Basics"

take care.....







Connie....xxxx

8 comments:

Deb said...

wow Connie - huge congrats honey. That is awesome. Love that lo :)

And just how excited is Keenan?

Luv 'n Hugs
TD xoxoxo

welcome to my world said...

congratulations babe
glad you had a ball in sydney.

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

WOW Connie congrats!
Hugs,
Lisa (S4L)

Mel said...

WOOHOO Congratulations!!!!

Mel xoxo

judee d said...

Congratulations Connie, Your work is so stunning, why am I not surprised that your work is in print. Keep it up.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Anonymous said...

Hey, Congratulations Connie. I've been meaning to say congrats for a week now.
I've been displaying the magazine behind the counter this week pinned open to show your project. I'm so excited for you!
AND the SC feature at the convention is very exciting too - you go girl!

Chrissy said...

Congrats on your first pubbed LO Connie, that's such terrific news! :-)

Chrissy x

Anonymous said...

No way that was your first pubbed LO!! Man, you are an undiscovered legend in the making!! Your art is freaking sensational!! I really can't believe that is your first!!