Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I {HEART} SYDNEY




WOW... what a fantastic, fun, exhausting, crazy Holiday....lol
I have fallen in love with the Sydney Harbour Bridge... its just beautiful.. i took so many photos of it from all different angles...lol...
The kids had a ball.... heaps to share
And we finally got to catch up with our friends Bruce and Shelley... it was so great to see them again..

Keenan was part of a street performer's act...lol... more on that later and of course photos...
But today i am super busy.. my Mum is moving house today so i am about to head out and give her a hand
I hope everyone has been well.. and i promise i will catch up on all my favorite blogs this week...

take care

Connie....xxxx

1 comment:

Deb said...

Wow Connie - a holiday in Sydney. I [heart] Sydney too :)

Hope your mums move went well

Luv 'n Hugs
TD xoxooxxo