Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas! Christmas! Christmas!

Where have i been??... well i have been shopping, shopping and more shopping!!!.. i have finished my editing for the year and have closed shop until next year now!!
i am so over shopping its not funny.. and this is coming from the shopping queen... I'm sick of fighting the crowds, not finding what i want.. parking, Jorja is over sitting in the pram..lol... But i still haven't finished YET!!.. only a couple more to go which i hope to finish on Monday!!!

We all have been super busy... Mark is run off his feet at the shop.. Keenan had his end of school concert last week and i was so sick that i could only stay for his song and go... i can't share any photo because his whole class is in them....but just take my word for it he is the next JT..lol.. he has the moves!!
We have had Christmas party after Christmas party.. that we have yet to have a family day together for over a month... every Sunday has been booked out!!
Tomorrow we are off to another Christmas party... Chinese in Richmond.. can't wait a night out for Mark and i with no kids... Mum is coming over to baby sit for us.. and the WHOLE night is paid for... YEAH.. how cool is that.. even a taxi from here to Richmond and back again... so we can all drink!!....

Last night i headed out to the Paper Doll Christmas party!!.. God i love those girls.. and i am so going to miss them.. As you all have heard by now Paper Doll is closing down.. my second home... MY WENDY... is leaving me... it so sad and i will miss everyone and EVERYTHING so very much!!!.. Wendy your friendship has been wonderful over that last year or so.. and i know it will continue.. but i will miss my drop in.. so watch out.. cause i know where you live...LOL....
I have also be SACKED from the Paper Doll DT... HOW RUDE!!!....lol....
and poor Wendy we have been hanging so much shit on her about it...lol... Sorry Wendy you know we LOVE you!!!

So anyway last night... SO FUN!!!.. We done a KK.. and i got the most stunning picture frame from me sweet friend Vesna.... Thank you.. i love it and the cute little dolly pictures also!!!
Karen.. made me the most stunning little dove for my Christmas tree... You are so clever sweetie!!.. Thank you so much!!
and well as for Leeanne.. not much i can say about her...lol.. you cheeky girl!!!.
I really hope we can all get together again in the new year!!!





And a beautiful hand made card from Wendy....

I have done a little scrapping over the last few months... a whole two layouts and a mini album..lol.. HUGE!!... i will share my mini album next post as this is already getting to long!!!

the first one is a TOTAL scrap lift from the Designing with Calendar.. just to get me in the mood!!






I also have a few sewing projects on the go.. which i will share with you all soon....
Next week Mark's family all arrive from Queensland for two weeks!!.. it going to be so exciting to see them all again... we all can't wait!!... I have worked out where everyone is going to sleep... thank god...
So we will be spending Christmas at our place this year... 13 people.. OMG.. but thank god i have Mum and Pam (Mark's Mum) tp help out with the cooking.. should be a GREAT day!!!
The kids are getting excited.. Keenan can't wait for Santa and Jorja well she is scared of him...lol... maybe next year!!
So i will leave you with some more Christmas photo's from around my house...
A reindeer made from Mel Goodsell's blog
My Christmas presents... and Christmas tags i am making...
Reindeer food for the kids...
And some hand made Christmas tree's from Mel also.. so CUTE!!!







That it from me... i have bored you all enough... thank you if you made it to the end without falling asleep!!

take care

Connie...xxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

judee d said...

You certainly have been a busy little beever. I love your photos from around your house.Those at Paper Doll are wonderful people and just remember "Friends are like stars. You might not always see them but they are always there"
You have a very hectic Christmas Planned and I hope you have some time for just you, Mark and the Kids.
Enjoy
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy

Jody White said...

Hi Connie

Just gorgeous layouts. Lovin your chrissy decs too.

I love the way you have wrapped your pressies. I've done the same thing although mine are wrapped with gold and silver wrap. We both have good taste.....lol

jodee76 said...

Hi Connie,
Long time no see!
Been trying to send you an email for over a week now but it keeps bouncing back.
Love the way you've wrapped your Chrissy pressies
Jodie

Melissa Goodsell said...

Your tree looks stunning Connie!! I love that little dove too, so beautiful..oh and the layouts are scrummy!!
Melx

Vesna said...

Hi Connie,

LOL......at being SACKED from Paperdoll DT. It was great catching up with you at crop, hope to still keep in contact. Thank you for the lovely comment about the frame, you are so sweet. And yes how lucky where you to get a dove made by Karen. Love your LO's.

Vesna
x

Megan said...

You have been busy, busy, busy Connie! It's mad at this time of year isn't it? Your creations are all superb - I wish you could come and decorate my tree a bit too!

I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and New Year - all the very best!

Megan xx