Monday, December 03, 2007

CHRISTMAS STAR!!!!



TOO CUTE.... TOO SWEET....

more to see here.... Connie Hatch Photography

Been so super busy editing. general life.. just everything.. i will be back soon with a GOOD post.. i promise...lol...

My Sunday client has cancelled so if you are interested in a Christmas shoot..delivery before Christmas drop me a line at mark.connie@bigpond.com
The session is for Sunday 8th Dec at 11am....

Hope all is well...
i really WANT to get my Christmas tree up!!.. hopefully TODAY!!!

take care

Connie...xxxx

2 comments:

wendy treseder said...

Hey there Connie,
You are sooo busy. Just keep smiling and breathing.lol
I'm LOVING all your photos atm. The one of Jorja with angel wings is just tdf. I think I'd love that one framed on my wall.
Wx

Anonymous said...

What a cute photo!

Thanks for the shoot on Sunday. Cant wait to see the pics.
Aim x