Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas time at my place!!

Well... i finally got my tree up.. yesterday afternoon... after a HUGE day Christmas shopping with my friend Nic... what a day!!
I still feel like i have nothing done... i ended up buying more for the kids yesterday than anyone else... like the kids need any more..lol.. but every shop i went in there was a bargain to good to pass up.. and it was mostly on toys.. i am NEVER going into Toys R US again.. major damage in that shop...lol...

I have finally finished my Christmas table runner.. i am so happy... again very how you going in some parts and i wont let anybody look at it too close...lol...
but happy that i made it all by myself with no help from anyone... i am really starting to enjoy this sewing stuff!!

Here is some photos of Christmas at our house this year!!!.....








Can you believe i am SICK... i have a pretty bad flu ATM.. feel like im going to die.. But i MUST solider on.. Christmas too much to do...
Tomorrow its the Shop's turn for a bit of Christmas cheer... i will take some photos for you and share....

I am off.... Hope you are all enjoying your day!!

Take care

Connie....xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your table runner Connie, I was busy decorating the house last weekend. I have always wanted that perfect Christmas tree photo with all the lights I managed to get it. Good luck with decorating the shop.

Cindy

Karen said...

All looks great Connie, sorry that you are not well - you don't need that at this time of the year. Your runner came up so well - its years since I sewed for fun.

Karen x

Deb Ross said...

Hi Connie,

Love your table runner you should be so proud of your achievement.
Chrisssy is just one of the times were we run around in circles and we are proned to illness, take it easy hope you are feeling better
Deb

Megan said...

Very festive indeed Connie!

I hope you are feeling better and are over your flu :-(

Megan xx