Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Just a couple of layouts!!

Christmas has come so quickly this year and for once i have finished my shopping early!!!


All the presents are wrapped and under the tree, the only thing left to do is Christmas lunch. I plan on going shopping for that late on Friday night to bet the crowds and so i don't have the kids with me...peace!!!


I haven't done much scrapping, on the weekend we had Mark's work Xmas party and friends over for a BBQ on Sunday as we wont see them now until after Chrissy!!




so first off my layout from Kim Archers Christmas class a couple of Friday's ago...lol...




and this is a layout i done last Friday night... "LOVE MY GIRL" a rare photo of Jorja and I at Jorja's first birthday...


I also done my first ever DT stuff for Scrapbooking 4 Less.... but sorry I'm not allowed to share yet!!!!
Well that's all from me... i don't think i will be able to blog now until after Christmas.....so....
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!
take care....
C....xxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

some more amazing layouts. how do you do it, connie? please pass some mojo my way, it's gone on holidays too early:(

jilly said...

Connie this is just stunning! I'm with Shirlz - my mojo en vacance!
xxJill

Julie said...

Love the pages Connie. Can't wait to see the other pages.

Anonymous said...

Love your LO as always Connie.

Good girl for being so organised for Christmas. I'm still shopping and it's sooo fun (not! LOL!).

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Ho Ho Ho

Wx

Crissy Gaylor said...

Merry Christmas Connie. Thanks for the inspiration this year and for visiting my blog! Can not wait to see more of your gorgeous work next year!