Saturday, December 02, 2006

So excited.....

I won my first ever scrapbooking competition.... yeah for me!!!... sorry to brag...!!!
with this layout for the under $10 challenge at Paper Doll Scrapbooking in Frankston!!!




So go and check out Wendy's blog... over in my side bar as she is posting a new comp on Monday!!!!.... Thanks heaps Guys!!!!!.....


Well yesterday Keenan and I put up our Christmas Tree!!... I'm really loving Christmas this year and Keenan is so excited... every new toy he See's on TV he has to have it!!!!

I also got the Kids Santa photos done the other day... so cute..

I will scan it in a share over the weekend!!!!

Nothing else happening... I took part in Jen Hall's online class last night which was FANTASTIC!!!.. i haven't finished my layout yet... but i will share as soon as I'm done!!! I still Have Karen's to do as well!!!....

Today we are off to a wedding... I love a good reason to dress up!!!!

i will finish with some shots of Keenan and the Christmas tree... its not really finished yet... as i went out and brought ALL new decorations this year but forgot to buy a new Star to place on top!!!!... so our tree... so far......





How the look on his face.. he so hates having his photo taken now...lol.

and last one... just had to share this... too cute!!!!


Have a GREAT weekend everyone....
C....xxxxx

4 comments:

Julie said...

Love the layout Connie. Congrats on the win.

The pics look sweet too.

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on winning the comp at Paper Doll Connie. Brag away, you deserve it!

Deb said...

Well done Connie - thoroughly deserved :)

Love the pics - all of them. You sure are giving that camera a workout.

Mitchell says "Hi Connie"

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

Mel said...

YAY! for you it is a fantastic LO

Mel xoxo