Thursday, December 07, 2006

Keenan...THE STAR!!!

Last night Keenan had his school Christmas concert!!!... It was pretty well done i must say and the PERFECT night for it!!!!
Keenans grade done a song called "Christmas Photo".. and my boy was the star!!!....lol....
He played the "Photographer"... so he was smack bang in the front.. and all i can say is Keenan is a clown...lol......
its times like these i wish i had a video camera..(hint hint..lol)..

so her are a couple of pics... and the teacher told me to do that to Keenan's face...lol...






Keenan's sport Teacher asked keenan to stay back after they had finished the number.. He was calling him "Sexy Keenan"...lol and sharing some funny stories that had happened during the year....




So now Keenan wants to do acting lessons...lol....I said will see!!

So I will finish with a couple of layouts one from Kim Archers Christmas class and just a layout for me.....


Kim's class... this years xmas photo shoot!!!


and my Princess....




and my last share... Jorja in her Roxy Bikini... lol.... so cute.. i took about 50 photos the other day of Jorja having a dip in the back yard... cant wait to scrap these....


Thanks for stopping by....
Take care
C...xxxx

5 comments:

Deb said...

You go Keenan - we'll be seeing you on Home and Away or Neighbours very soon :)

Love your Kim lo Connie - haven't done mine yet :(, and the Jorja lo, well I left gushing praise over at SB4L - I LOVE it :)

Gotta love Jorja's bikini too :)

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

Sarah said...

I love the Santa 'beard'...that is a classic!!

Julie said...

Love the pages and the pics Connie.

Jorja looks so sweet in her bikini.

jilly said...

LOL - what a hoot Connie!

And your layouts are stunning girl! Just love them!
xxJill

Crissy Gaylor said...

Keenan looks so adorable with his red beard!