Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Online Classes, Layouts and More BIG news......

WOW is all i an say about my weekend..... more on that later...
I have been scrapping up a storm with all these wonderful online classes the past week....
As mentioned in my last post I finally finished my layout from Karen's class and also finished my layout from Jen's class which was held on Friday night!!! And what a great class!!!... Thanks heaps Jen!!!!

This week i have also signed up for Kim Archer's week of Christmas classes... its only day 2 and I've been having a ball!!!... Yesterday we made mini felt books... so cute!!!!

so here goes...

Karen's All about me online class....



How bad is that pic of me....lol.... Karen told us it HAD to be natural...lol... so natural it is!!!!
sorry if i scared any of you....lol...

Jen Hall's button and bows online class.....


And this is a layout i done over the weekend.... love my boy.. such a poser!!!!




And finally... Kim Archer's felt mini books... you will love these....


sooo cute... sorry about the bad pic... to lazy to take another one!!!
Ok so now onto my BIG news....
I am now a OTP DT member for Scrapbooking 4 Less.........!!!!!!!
So excited and i cant wait to start creating some OTP items for Shelley!!!
i also want to congratulate my new fellow DT'ers as well!!!!!!!
OTP Design Team.......... ME
Mel M
Tassie Deb
Nik (nikjustnik)
Layout Design Team..... Nicole (mum2kids99)
Pippa (pjscrap)
Leonie
Lisa (mum2mh)
Congrats Ladies... cant wait to start working with you girls in the new year!!!!!!!
And thanks Shelley.....
don't forget to check out www.scrapbooking4less.com.au
and join up at the forum !!!!!
well that's all from me..... off to do day 2 of Kim's classes......
Take care all....
C.....xxx

7 comments:

Deb said...

Absolutely fabulous lo's Connie, and I love your felt books - I haven't done mine yet.

Congrats on the DT posi, we should have a whole heap of fun.

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on your new DT position Connie! That is soo cool!!

Anonymous said...

Connie, I just LOVE your layouts...and the photo of you is gorgeous :oD

Congratulations!!!!!! Clapping my hands and woohoo-ing for you!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Luv Karen xoxo

Lisa - Mum to Mitch,Harry and Jack said...

What terrific pages. I love the felt work.

Hugs,
Lisa from S4L

Julie said...

Congrats on the dy spot Connie. Love the pages and projects too.

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie..what a lovely style of ..Scrapbooking you have...I'm just a beginner ,I have done only one Album of Our 3rd Sons Wedding....I showed it to my Neice..Lisa..MUm to Mitch & harry...She said it was very good..soooo...I was inspired by her comments, & your ..Blog Site....Hope you got to that wedding..???Kindest regards ..Aunty Mary..

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations on your new DT Connie! You are on a roll girl!

I love all the online class projects, wish I had time to join in the fun :(