Saturday, January 20, 2007

Beach Fun...NOT!!!!

On Wednesday.. Mark and I took the kids down to Carrum beach for some fish and chip and a bit of swimming... This is Jorja's second time at the beach... First time so hated it..lol... and this time... well... She hated every SECOND of it..lol... My baby girl is NOT a beach babe that's for sure....
I only got a couple of shoots.. as she only walked on the sand for a few minutes and a a very very quick dip..lol...
Keenan had a ball.... he just loves jumping in the waves!!!!








This Monday.. My baby boy turns 8.... where does the time go.. i cant believe i have a 8 year old!!!!.... We were going to have a bowling party for him ...but earlier in the week Marks weekend staff member QUIT on us so Mark was going to have to work on Sundays again....

But luck came our way on Thursday.. an old staff member...whom left to have a baby.. wanted some weekend work...YIPPEEE...so now we have a Sunday girl.. So late Thursday i organized a BBQ with Family for Keenan's birthday on Sunday!!!.. not a bowling party but his happy...
Keenan also shares his birthday with his Great Nanna!!... So should be a nice afternoon!!!


Been pretty busy in the scrapping department this week.... A lot of things i cant share yet and being trying to get all my deadlines out the way so i can scrap lots more...lol.....

so i can only share one layout with you today!!!...



I have made the BIG decision that I'm Not going to go to Kiwi Scraps in April....boooo hooooo...
I just cant justify it right now!!.. We got notice to vacate the other day.. and we are also already going to Sydney in May... so moving...new house.. trip to Sydney!!!.. Mark keeps telling me to go.. it will all work out.. but Ive got the guilt's bad.. so i will wait until the next one in August... things will be heaps better then!!!!...
So all you girls going.. I hope you have a BALL!!!.. and so wish i could get there!!!!
Well that's all from me... I got up really early this morning.. not sure why..lol... So most of my housework is done... except the washing!!.... so i going to head down the shops to stock up on some party stuff for tomorrow!!!....
Have a great weekend everyone!!
Be safe...
C.....xxxxx

7 comments:

judee d said...

Happy Birthday Keenan, Have a great day and enjoy being eight. Keep that lovely smile.
Connie have a great day with your family and enjoy
Keep smiling and healthy
Judy

Anonymous said...

This LO and that tin below are stunning!!! OMG stunning!! I'd love to go to Kiwiscraps too but the cost is also what stops me!!

Anonymous said...

happy b'day to keenan!! hope he gets spoilt rotten:)

don't worry. abby was the same with the sand and water when she was around jorja's age.now she loves the beach:)

Deb said...

I'm so not a beach babe either, Connie, so I can relate to Jorja's beach feelings :) Gorgeous pics though.

Love that lo of Jorja too.

I've also made the big decision not to go to Kiwiscraps because of the $$$ - I know Daz is going on a trip, but I will get one, one day.

And finally, happy 8th birthday Keenan for tomorrow.

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxoo

Crissy Gaylor said...

Happy Birthdy Keenan. Your layout is just gorgous! Love that butterfly!

Julie said...

AWESOME page Connie. I love it all.

Hope Keenan had a great day.

Anonymous said...

Poor Jorja!! I can't imagine her anything but the happiest little thing!!

Happy birthday to Keenan!!

Forget about the guilts Come to Kiwi Scraps!!! You deserve it!!!