Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New Year ...New Look... (sort of..)

Happy New Year Everyone!!!

I have decided to start this year a fresh!!... No more crap... and No more putting up with crap!!!
My family comes first... no more playing nice to keep other people happy.. and if i lose family members along the way... THEIR LOSS!!!
I have played NICE for too many years now.. put up with TOO MANY lies...no more...
Fresh start!!

So to start with i decided to update my blog...a new look...
Well i have stuffed up BIG time...lol.....
I cant work out how to put a header up...add more links...
so if anyone out there can save me... PLEASE DO...LOL....

This is just a quick pop in....
I have heaps of photos to share!!!... NO layouts... i haven't scrapped for over a week!!!
Cant wait to get back into it!!!!

And BIG NEWS!!!!!

Jorja is NOW walking!!!!!!....so excited!!!
We had a bit of a funny start... taking a couple of steps here and there over the last month but the other night she just took off.... so cute!!!!

And also would like to send a BIG hello to my Auntie Vicki and Uncle Trev... whom are down from Qld on a holiday!!!... It was GREAT to catch up last night... Thanks Mel and Corey for putting a such a YUMMY dinner!!!!
Have a safe trip back guys!!!!!

well back later with some photos!!!

take care

C....xxxx

ps.... thats my banner...lol... in the side bar.... its taken me all day just to put that there..LOL...
so if anyone can help me put it across the top i promise i will love you forever!!!.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie - and rightly so - you DON'T have to put up with it girl!!! I am SO PROUD of you for taking a stand and for not wearing it anymore...GOOD FOR YOU!!!! :oDDD

It looks like you had a great Christmas missy, and Happy New Year to you :o) Catch up with you more soon.

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Love Karen xoxo

Anonymous said...

Good girl, Connie, be strong.

Can't wait to see your photos. I use typepad so I don't think I would be any help to you with blogger.

Hooray for Jorja! I knew she'd be walking soon.
Happy New Year :D

Anonymous said...

connie, check out http://lindsayteague.blogspot.com/. there is a how to- on her sidebar that shows you how to create a banner. now you have to love me forever...bwahahahaha.

jorja working already? that will keep you busy:)

Anonymous said...

Connie! Thats so cool!!! I'm very proud of you too!!!

Hooray for Jorja!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Good on you Connie! I hate people who take advantage of kind and generous souls! Tell them where to go!!! LOL!

Congrats to Jorja!!! :)

Deb said...

Wow Connie - love the new look blog - wanna do mine??

And wow too Jorja walking - you wont be able to keep track of her anymore :)

Hugs hon

TD xoxox