Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Guess What...





I baked....lol...


Now I'm NOT a cook, or do I bake... Just ask Mark he is forever trying to get me to bake...lol..
So i decided this year i was going to send Keenan off to school with healthy lunches....Yes i confess I am a packet buying Mum.. lazy hay...lol...NOT ANYMORE!!!

I also have another confession...lol... The muffins i baked today.. are out of a PACKET!!...lol... Well only taking baby steps for now!!!!........


Keenan is back to school tomorrow!!!.. the big guys in year 3.... I have finished covering all is books in spiderman contact..lol... pre-washed all his uniform and even got him a pair of "GLOBES"... He is pretty excited as his foot has grown enough over summer to get a pair!!... They start at size 1...



Been pretty busy with my scrapping... but i can't share any off it with you YET!!... sorry..



I have one i can share!!!



I will be back tomorrow with some back to school pic's...lol.....

Until then......

Take care

C....xxx

i have also updated my photo blog... be sure to pop by!!!!





7 comments:

Deb said...

Connie - does Keenan only wear a size 1 shoe? Mitchell, who was 8 in December wears a 6 or 7 - my God I have a monster!!

Great lo of your little tiger, I need to do one of mine :)

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

PS Congrats with the baking - you are cleverer than I am :)

judee d said...

definately a cook in the making. What's next? You will have to share and bring some into the shop
Keep smiling and healthy
L
Judy xxx

Anonymous said...

the muffins look good:) love the new layout.

Anonymous said...

Cool LO Connie! And I can't wait to see some of your secret scrapping too. He he he

And you're not alone, I just can't do the baking thing. I always want to change the recipe and then it never works out. doh!

Anonymous said...

It all looks yummy darl!!! Muffins and Layouts AND Photos!!! Nice work!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Muffins are great! There are so many recipies online for both savory and sweet muffins that you will keep yourself busy! :) Best part is you can freeze them and then just pop one in his lunch box in the morning and it is right by recess to eat!

Ruey said...

Hi Connie.....I LOVE your tiger layout....Keenan looks sooo cute in that photo!! It's 7.44am and all of a sudden...I have a longing for muffins for breakfast!!!