Saturday, April 22, 2006


Its been so long since I drop in...Well a week..But it seems like years
What a crappy week I've had....First the contact on the house fell though
NOT FAIR..I was already planning all the cool things I was going to buy...
First on the list a new couch!!!!! And then heaps of scrapping stuff...YEAH!!!!

So we are back on the market and the wait continues...I know it will sell one day...But one day seems so far away...LOL

The last week the weather in Melbourne has been so cold...I walk around the house with the heater going full ball...DH big woolen jumper on and of course my pink slippers and im still cold...I got stuck in the house for a few days cause it didn't stop raining and I couldn't walk down to the shops....So I got stuck with no GLUE and no DOUBLE SIDED TAPE...Can u believe I ran out of them both at the same time....LOL...It could only happen to me....

I did manage to complete one layout this week and a mini book from Michelle's online class over at the Scrap Heap on Wednesday night..I love it...GREAT CLASS Michelle!!!! (pic above)
My theme for the mini album is My friend Tania and Andrews wedding 3 years agao..(I was bridesmaid)..I have had the mini passport pics from the wedding for ages and never knew what to do with them...Until now...If you would like to see the inside pages please click on Connie's gallery link and you can view them there.

This long weekend I plan on doing....A birthday card for my sister in law.....A canvas for my Mum for Mummy's day and a baby album for my friend who son is due anyday....So we will see how I go...

Well I didn't start off to good today with my planned projects..My landlord rang to come over and do some repairs and put in an extra power point in the study...All was going well until he said that his Wife doesn't want the dog here any more because she is worried about her gardens....I told him I wasn't getting rid of the dog...I told him the gardens are fine and IF there is any damage I will repair and replace.....So now IM waiting for the jury to come out and give me the verdict...I rang my real estate agent and she said they don't have a leg to stand on and the worst the can do is kick me out...I say go right ahead as IM not giving him away...He also said his wife doesn't want smokers in the house...( both DH and I are smokers...I know its bad)...I just laughed it off.....I know he cant do anything about that as nothing was stated when we signed the lease...I just have a feeling that over the next 12 months we are going to have a few problems with them...How fun...All I want to do is pay my rent and be left alone....God I hate renting!!!!

Well IM off ...I've bored you all enough by now....That's if u got this far..LOL....Will start on some of my projects....
Would just like to send out all my love and BIG hugs to Princess Rani and to Mel and her family...I am thinking of u guys and praying Rani is home, safe and well soon.....
and also a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sister in law Kellie...Have a great birthday!!!!

C..xx

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Wow things have to look up for you..well at least you did manage to make this brilliant album. I love the photos of you.

Deb said...

Goodluck with the landlord and rear estate Connie.

Mitchell says "Go Tiges" for next weeks nmatch against my mighty Blues.

Smiles
TD xoxoxo