Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My first Post

Wow...What a week...What a year!!!!
Today I was finally able to get my son Keenan (7) of to school
without a hich.....Our car blew up last week and I've been relying on
a friend to take him to and from school....And she has been sick all
week....And unable to take him....But we are back on track!!!

Today I spent a little time scrapping..I have a half finished layout sitting
on my desk....My first page for my daughters album..Jorja (5 months)...I know I've been
slack starting off her album but I've only got my computer up and running
on the weekend..(Thanks again Kellie)..Have only been able to get some photos now...
and BOY there are a lot of photos already...LOL...

We had some great news today....We received an offer on our house and they signed
a contract today...YIPPEEE...So in 14 days his cooling off period and subject to the sale of his house ends and it will be full steam ahead...I really hope it goes nice and quick!!!

I will keep you updated!!!

off to bed now...Share some layouts and photos soon...

C..xx

1 comment:

Deb said...

Yah Connie - welcome to the blogging world. Please do share some pics of your gorgeous munchkins for the whole world to see. Fingers crossed too for the house sale to go through without a hitch.