Thursday, April 27, 2006

Haven't done much today....Not even much housework..Naughty me
All I have managed to do is the folding, two loads of washing and load the dishwasher.
It 2:30pm and I've only just had a shower!!!!

Im finding it really hard to get motivated these days. I think it may have to do with having no car
cause I have nowhere to go..LOL
Keenan will be home from school soon so I plan on walking down to the greatest shopping centre in the world (NOT)..Carrum downs and picking up some stuff to make apricot chicken tonight for dinner. Don't really feel like making it but DH rang before and that's what he wants..Anything to keep him happy and off my back, especially when he comes home and finds the house in a mess and will wonder what I have done all day...LOL...
I did manage to complete a page of my baby girl Jorja and start a mini frame for my friends baby. I was going to make him a album but to be honest I cant be stuffed....LOL...So he gets a frame...Will share when im finished.

Thanks for listening to me crap on about nothing!!!


C..xx

3 comments:

Angelrat said...

Is Carrum Downs still as scrubby as it used to be?!

I really love that LO of Miss Jorja, sooooo cute :)

Linda.

Chrissy said...

You already know how much I love this LO Connie, it's just so beautiful, what a cutie pie you have!

Chrissy xx

Robyn said...

Fantastic Lo and I hope you get a car soon.