Tuesday, September 19, 2006

ARTY PANTS NEWSLETTER AND CLASSES!!!!!

Hi everyone.....
The Arty Pants newsletter is OUT NOW!!!!... And if you don't already received it go to www.artypants.com.au and sign up!!!!

Also.. A new announcement Arty Pants are now offering instore classes!!!.. And believe it or not they are letting me teach the first TWO!!!!.....LOL......
IM very excited about teaching my very first classes but also im shi@#%$g myself...LOL

My first classes are both for the beginner... YEAH!!! So come on you non scrapping ladies jump on the ban wagon and sign up!!!!!

Here are my class samples........

First one... SUN, SAND, SURF.....


sorry about the bad pic!!!..... All class details go to www.artypants.com.au or pop in and say hello to Jodie and Judee!!!!!


Class two..... SPRING TIME......


... See Arty Pants for more details...LOL....

We will also be making a card with the left over papers......




Arty Pants are also holding Crop days and nights... All details online or instore!!!!

And also go and check out all my fellow DTer's layouts in the Design Gallery!!!

THEY ROCK!!!!!

that's it from me... Have I sucked up enough Jodie...LOL.... Only joking!!!!

C...xxx

3 comments:

Julie said...

Oh the classes sound sou exciting Connie. Pity I'm too far away to pop in and have a look see.

Sarah said...

Congrats Connie on your classes. They sound great. Enjoy!!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Congrats on the classes Connie!!! :) You will do great!