Monday, September 25, 2006

A big congrats too.....

to my fellow Arty Pants DT SHIRLY!!!!... For being on the LIL DAVIS DT!!!!... So happy for you Shirly.. You go girl.... I just love your work.... And you are one lucky little scrapper!!!
If you haven't check out Shirly's work... pop over to her blog (link in sidebar) and check out her stuff.. You rock Shirly!!!!

Not much news to share.. Except.. Keenan had a golf school holiday fun day at his golf club and he "chipped" a ball and it went straight in the hole thingy!!!... Im sooo proud of my little golfer!!!
Eric his coach was so excited that he picked him up and threw him in the air!!!! He also gave him the golf ball so he can remember his first ever chip thingy!!!.. I wish i was there to take a photo.... As if you haven't noticed.. I know nothing about golf...LOL... When I got there to pick him up all the other kids where telling me and I had to ask them what it was..LOL...!!!!!
Now to scrap this moment!!.. Any idea please share!!!!

I will leave you with my Sept challenge for Arty Pants.. Go on over and check it out... You could be a winner!!!!




take care.....

C...xxx

3 comments:

jilly said...

Connie, thanks for stopping by my blog! Your work is FABULOUS - I love it! PS I've but you in my sidebar too! Look out, I'll be watching! xxxJill

Julie said...

Love the layout Connie. Looking great.

Anonymous said...

Love that Tigers LO Connie.
Harry ended up going to the golf day on Tuesday and had a fabulous time. He is probably going to start going to the after school program too.