Thursday, September 21, 2006

A little bit of foreplay goes a long way!!!!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you RUEY!!!!... You are the best.. Helping me out with my f-play stuff.....LOL.... And IM not being rude... For once!!!!...LOL...


So anyway here is my f-play layout.... I decided just to stuck, place, cut, doodle anywhere and see what happened... Not my best layout... infact I really hate it... But it got my juices flowing....lol.... So be honest and tell me what you think!!!!



Told ya I went a bit over board....LOL...

But then.... There is more.... lol...
After finishing off.."Love my beautiful girl" I sat there looking at this layout thinking oh my god what have I done.. im never scrapping again.... Until this one popped in my head... It took me about hour to get it down on some cardstock and guess what... I LOVE it..... And all I have to say now is................. I'M BACK BABY!!!!....



Have a great Thursday everyone... What ever you are doing!!!!!


C...xxx

6 comments:

Julie said...

Love the layouts. Thye look great.

Ruey said...

Love both layouts Connie.....your F-play layout is great and keep working...the big O layout should be just around the corner!!! ROFL

Crissy Gaylor said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crissy Gaylor said...

WOW!!! I really need to try some of these foreplay layouts! They are fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!

Sarah said...

Wow...foreplay works!! Love, love, love your layouts!

Anonymous said...

Man I'm gonna have to get some foreplay happening. These LO's ROCK!! I LOve them both.