Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tagged.. By the lovely Karen!!!!!

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

First I Tag ANYONE who wants to do this tag or even just to update your blog.... Have fun!!!!

1. Socks!!!.. Cant stand them.. Hate to wear them.. Hate to wash them.... Hate to fold them up...
( the socks are always left in a basket and DH just pairs them up as he needs them..LOL) and most of all.... I HATE LOOKING AT THEM AND TOUCHING THEM.... I have had this weird thing about my whole life... And im not sure Y......

2. I have toilet issues... What you are thinking... I also use the same toilet in that venue everytime I visit back... eg shopping centres.... once I pick a toilet in a place that's the one I will use forever!!!...

3. I have to have a glass of Coke Zero every morning.. or I am a CRAZY person so don't come near me!!!!.....LOL....

4. I love fish and chips drowned and I mean DROWNED in tomato sauce and vinegar... God just typing that makes my mouth water.......And I also yes all true.. Love eating cold CHIPS and cold PIZZA... It always tastes better the next day!!! After its been in the fridge over night.. Gross hay

5. I hate touching raw meat... YUCK... It really turns me off what im about to eat.. Pretty silly when my DH is a butcher!!!... But I am slowly getting over this one... Very slowly......

To be honest when I first saw this tag.. I couldn't think of ONE thing that was weird about me.... Then I remembered the sock thing and the rest just came pouring in.... I could off added heaps more... But I would still like some friends after posting this...LOL...

Please still be my friend.........LOL

Take care

Will post some cool pics I took of Jorja on Monday.. They are unreal.. Still adding my little touches to them..LOL

C...xxx

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

LOL not weird at all Connie!! Funny thing is I love socks!! *giggle* Has something to do with my cold old toes needing warmth!! Especially bed socks...sorry!! LOL