Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A bit under the weather....



Been feeling a little sick the last few days.. nothing major just a cold.. stuffy head, cough and just generally unwell...so sorry i haven't been much of a blogger!!!
We have a wedding to go to on Saturday so I'm hoping I'm all cleared up by then.. Ive even been to sick to SHOP!!!...lol.. so tomorrow I'm heading out to find a dress... wish me luck!!!
nothing much else has beening happening so i will just post some layouts i done over the past weekend...

first lot are for my DT challenge at Arty Pants.. we where given a whole heap of scrapbooking Australia xmas papers....

The xmas ball stand... is a HUGE TOTAL scraplift from this months For Keeps.....










And a couple of layouts i done last Saturday morning.....






Ive been giving my heat gun a bit of a work out the last few days..lol.. been a while since i heat embossed on a layout!!!... and I'm liking it!!!!
I was also meant to take part in Karen Ridgeways online class on Monday... but i had to change all the prices at the shops.... ( Mark runs a chicken and butcher shop...) took me all morning too!!!
So I'm yet to complete the layout.. but that's next on my scrapping list...lol....
I'm also taking part in Jen Halls online class on Friday night... can't wait for that!!!!!
Well that's all from me today... I'm off to bed!!!!
take care....
C...xxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

*HUGE GASP* LOOK AT JORJA!!!

That's awesome Connie - I am so excited too!!!!!! YAY JORJA!!! :oD

You've done it again Connie - your work is so beautiful - lifted or not! You blow me away girl...amazing!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O

Get better soon, won't you? It just sucks being sick this time of year :o( {{{{GET WELL HUGS}}}} for you missy :o)

Lovely catching up with you Connie - I have been missing you!!!

Chat soon :o)

Luv Karen xoxo

Sarah said...

Isn't that Christmas ball just gorgeous....I thought I might do a lift of that one too :) Your layouts are divine!!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!
Love looking at layouts of Jorja! God, I am soooo clucky! LOL! Love the China Doll layout and your AP d/t stuff, especially the ornament! Very cool!
:) take care

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Sorry I missed you at PDSB today!!

But I'm doing Jens class too!! See you there *wink*