Wednesday, June 06, 2007

I had a shoot on Saturday morning... I am so happy with them.. I have just finished editing them.... They are so pleased....
So pop over to my photo blog and have a look!!!

Connie Hatch Photography


And HAY YOU.... yes you there... i have had over 60 hits to my blog today and not one person said HELLO.... please say HI and leave your link so i can say HI back!!!!


leave you with a bit of a FUN and MUCKING around photo...taken today in the backyard watching Keenan practice his golf... only 1 week to go until his BIG golf comp!!!!

Connie....xxxx

ETA------ I have been PUBISHLED AGAIN!!!.. im just so excited... the new Paper Creations mag is out and both my little angel are in there!! Will share some photos soon!!


7 comments:

Ruey said...

Your photography is fabulous Connie!!! I'm guilty of lurking and then not leaving a comment. I get so lazy because I have everything on bloglines. Sooo sorry!!! Love ya!!

welcome to my world said...

i confess i don't always leave comments. Sorry.love the golf shot.

Sarah said...

I'm coming to say Hi....guilty of lurking as well. Love popping by your blog Connie :) And that photo is beautiful!!

Deb said...

Not me Connie - I always so hello :)

Love that pic of Keenans golf club grip

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Hey connie,

Long time since I've had a chance to catch your blog.

The photos are awesome and your layouts are just amazing. I especially love the one with the JB diecut!

Keep sharing as I love to be inspired by your work.
Wx

judee d said...

Yes I'm a lurker tooooooooo, sorrrrrry. but I think there are a few lurkers out there, as I have had not comments lately, but then again, I haven't blogged for a while, will soon promise. BTW, did you know that we are moving, yes the shop. To a much bigger and better place and location.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Anonymous said...

Just popped in from another link and leaving a comment! what a gorgeous photo!!