Monday, June 18, 2007

Well I'm back....not much been going on ....just busy doing this and that and pretty much to lazy to blog!!!... Hay least I'm honest...

Keenan had his golf comp on the weekend... He done so well... He didn't get his next medal but there is always next time... He did win a prise for most improved!!!There are some photos of my little golfer down the bottom All kitted out his his NEW golf gear!!!! So cute..

Sunday we invited My cousin Mel and Corey up for a roast pork lunch... YUMMMO.. Lots of laughs, drinks and food... Love them kind of days and we were alo celebrating Mel and Corey ENGAGEMENT!!!... WOOHOOO so happy for them both and Corey is just the perfect guy for our Mel...lol...
They have already sent out their wedding invites.. Palm Cove QLD... sooo nice!! we are pricing ticket now!!! CAN"T WAIT..
And another reason why i am dying to get up to QLD is i have other family news!!!... My sweet little cousin April ( Mel's younger sister) is HAVING A BABY!!!!!!
So happy for both Apey and Gede... their little bubba is due is Nov.. cant wait!!!
( i have know for a while..lol.. since day one... but sometimes i am unsure if i should be sharing on my blog NEVER know who's reading)
I have lots of other little things that have happened over the last few months but like above i will share when i feel ready... as i don't know who pops in!!!

So there you have it my news up to date....lol....
I have been scrapping will share later.... and also pop over to my photo blog new photos been uploaded!!

Take care all...

Connie....

ps... oh yeah.... have you seen the new Scrapbook Creations YET!!!... cause I'm in there lol..... so rush out a buy a copy NOW!!!.....lol.....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Connie, finally I have some time to catch up!!!!! I have been all over the place lately and have missed you terribly! Look at Keenan, he looks so cute! Oooh I will have to go check out SC now ;D Chat more soon :o)))))

{{{{HUGS}}}}

Love Karen xoxoxo

Deb said...

Woohoo - pleased you found some time for us Connie :) Love that gorgeous pic of Keenan

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxo