Sunday, June 10, 2007

**********NEWS FLASH********



Our horse FLASHY DANCER!!.. is running in her first race TOMORROW!!!!.... we are so excited!!......Now this is the very firt photo i took of her 3 months ago... belevie me she had changed so much!!... wish i had a photo to share...it just seems everytime we go to the stables i dont have my camera with me!!... We are going to try and head out today and see her....

So do i hear you say you would like some race details...lol....Well she is racing a Camperdown VIC.... race 3 no. 10... FLASHY DANCER!!!!!....

Mark is heading out the the BIG race tomorrow with all the boys... they have hired a bus with BEER..lol... So the kids and i will watch it on foxtel tomorrow and YES i am putting some money on her!!!

So wish us luck for tomorrow.... i will post again with the reults and i have some scrapping to share with you!!

dont forget to leave me a HELLO... i know there are still more lurkers out there!!!

have a great long weekend!!

Connie.......

3 comments:

judee d said...

good luck tomorrow, maybe I shouldn't say anything, as I am the worst luck anyone could have especially with horse racing. so I hope all goes well.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

welcome to my world said...

how so very exciting so it's monday already what were the results?

Mel said...

HELLO!!

So where did the horse come???