Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Some Scrapping to share...

This is so not me.... two posts in one day!!!....I just wanted to pop back in a share some layouts that i have done over the last week or so!!!
And at the end i have some NEWS to share!!!




My Princess.... using new Jenni Bowlin from her May pack... YUMMMMMMMMO...
Cant wait for the June pack..... arriving soon!!!!





My DT Stuff for Arty Pants... and finially a photo fo our new house!!!... I think i said ages ago i would post pics and never did... slack hay!!!!

My news..... I entered the Scrapbook Creations Color Comp last month... today i got my layout back with a thanks but no thanks kind of letter... Oh well... there is always next time.... Here is the layout......



Anyway upon inpecting the pizza box i noticed that one of my layouts didnt get returned.... I just knew it was LOST....
So i emailed the lovely ladies at Scrapbook Creations... which they answered right away..... I AM A FINALIST!!!!.... YEAH so excited... My second layout made the top 30 finalist list and was taken to Brisbane for the BIG announcement over the weekend!!!!.... Can't believe it!!!!
So here its is...





Anyway... msut go.. get dinner started....Thanks for popping by... dont forget to say HI and de-lurk!!!!!

Connie.....xxxxx

p.s Back soon with some more photos aswell... so keep your eye on my photo blog!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your 2nd lo, it's sooo cute. Looked stunning at the expo. :)

Ruey said...

congrats on being a finalist!!! I didn't realise that you can enter two layouts for the colour comp. Thought it was one entry per person!! Your finalist layout is just stunning!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those are fantastic. My sister used to be big into scrapbooking too, so I can appreciate the time that must have gone into those.

Keep up the good work.

jodee76 said...

Congrats on being a finalist Connie!
Thanks for sending me the DT stuff too - yes I did get your email just been real slack returing all the emails in my overflowing inbox lately (sorry!)
Chat soon
Jodie

welcome to my world said...

congratulations babe.
i know i am the slackest art swap persom i will send it tomorrow...friday...sorry.

Jody White said...

Congratulations Connie...Well done, love your layout.

Too bad about Flashy Dancer, better luck next time.