Monday, June 25, 2007

Life is WONDERFUL!!!!

not sure why really... just is!!!
Back into my scrapping... i love it so much.. and i have missed it heaps... and no i have nothing to share..lol... need to take photos... will tomorrow!!!
I had another shoot last week....they turned out GREAT!!.. if i do say so myself..lol
will share when i get the OK from them!!!... can't wait to show them off!!!

Not much else hae been happening in my little world... The kids are GREAT, Mark and I are GREAT.. lately eveything just seems to be falling into place!!!
Keenan is on school holidays at the end of this week... really looking forward to hanging around the house, hanging out with the kidsand not having to rush every morning to get to school on time...lol...
And i plan on watching my 90210 second season DVD set....lol... sad i know... i picked it up yesterday while out shopping... I already have season one
Today i watched the first disk... all you oldies....(lol).. remember when Brenda and Dylan thought they where pregnant??...lol... thats what i am up to.. Brandon started working at the "BEACH CLUB".. and Dylan Dad has been arrested!!.. And David has started to make his mark on the show.. too funny... and the FASHIONS!!!... they crack me up... I used to think they where so cool and i so wanted to be Brenda growing up!!!
Hope you guys know what i am crapping on about...lol... so if you remember your 90210 days.. please shar your fave moment...lol.. go on i DARE YOU!!!!

well i off.... i will leave you with a photo of my boy....
more over at my photo blog... link in side bar!!!------>

take care

Connie....xxxxx

2 comments:

kirsty said...

hi how you doing? i love your photo's i want to book my kids in with you can you need to let me know how much it is please ok talk soon xx

wendy treseder said...

Cute photo of Keenan, good to see you're scrapping again.

Your frame in FK is GORGEOUS and they've photographed it so beautifully - congratulations.
Wx