Monday, November 19, 2007

First Quilt.....

To share with you all my very first FINISHED quilt!!!... YEAHHHHH

I'm really really happy with this... and YES its a bit how you going in parts.. but its mine and i made it with my own hands..
It's a baby blanket for Jorja's baby dolls....

I have brought all the fabric for Jorja's quilt now... so I'm going to finish my Christmas runner this week and then we start the BIG one!!!...lol...

Back soon with part two... "the party"....





I just wanted to give my quilt its very own post!!!...

have a GREAT Monday everyone!!!

Connie....xxxx

Ps... Need a special Christmas gift??... click here to find out more

CONNIE HATCH PHOTOGRAPHY

4 comments:

Janelle Wind said...

Hi Connie - WOWEE you have done an absolutely FABULOUS job of your first quilt. It looks SO beautiful. You should be SUPER proud of yourself with this one - it is wonderful. Can't wait to see your Christmas runner next. Excellent work. xx Janelle

Deb Ross said...

Hi Connie,

The quilt is gorgeous, it will be very nice for the dollies.

Look forward to seeing your Christmas runner.

Deb xxx

Julie said...

loves great connie just love the colours. I too can't wait to see the xmas runner.

Leeanne O'C said...

You are getting way to clever, that looks fantastic. Onwards and upwards to the xmas runner and big quilt.

cheers

leeanne x