Sunday, November 04, 2007

Still alive (i promise)

OMG.. my week has been so super busy... one minute i was coming home from a FANTASTIC day at CROP 4 CURE...
next thing i know its the following Sunday night!!!

This is just a super fast drop in just to let you all know i am still here... but not...lol..

This week for me is so jam packed its not funny.. i don't even know where to start tomorrow morning....

Hopefully i will be able to post before the weekend.. so i can share all my photos from CROP 4 Cure.. (sorry ladies).. i really haven't had a chance to look at them yet!!

But i will leave you with this....



you will find more HERE.. and trust me take a look!!!!

bye for now.. have a great week!!!!

Connie...xxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're still alive Connie! I thought you must have disappeared off the face of the earth this week.
COngrats on the layout getting published btw.
Aim :-)

Anonymous said...

Yahooo for you still being alive!

If you need anything for this weekend, let me know!!

xoxox
Will

Megan said...

Very cute Connie!