Wednesday, November 07, 2007

OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

Please please if i EVER say that i am going to have a party again...

PLEASE TALK ME OUT OF IT LOL

I have just been flat out trying to get everything ready....I think the whole patio thing has thrown me out of my mind.. and NO its still not finished...lol

The roof goes on this Friday.... the day before the party.. boy we are cutting it close... i haven't finished painting.. so please close your eyes at that part...lol

I went out shopping all day today.. buying supplies etc, ordering all the food plus buying heaps of birthday presents for Bella who just turned one and Caitlyn who just turned 3... and of course my baby girl who will be 2 tomorrow.. more on that then!!

I didn't end up finding a Cabbage Patch Kid with the same birthday.. not fair..

Tomorrow our friends from Sydney arrive so i am really looking forward to that
Friday Mum has the day of work THANK YOU GOD so we will be super busy getting the last minute stuff done...
and at some point i need to get my lawn mowed...grrrrrr

So back tomorrow with photos of my soon to be 2 YEAR OLD!!!

oh yeah.. i have just uploaded some photos over at my gallery of a beautiful family from the weekend...
look here........
HOW cute is little L he is such a spunk!!!

take care

Connie...xxx



ps.. crop for cure girls... if you would like a un edited copy of all the photos please email me and i will burn you a copy!!!!

5 comments:

welcome to my world said...

don't forget to breathe babe. It will all be fine. Every time you feel stressed just look at that rock on your finger. :)

Anonymous said...

I would love a copy of your unedited photos, when you have time you seem to be really busy. My son is having his 7th birthday party at home in 2 weeks time, A pool party for him and his 15 friends, what the hell was I thinking.

Debbie Robertson

Leeanne O'C said...

It's all going to go beautifully Connie, don't stress. Easier said than done I know.

I would love a copy of the photos once you can stop and catch your breath.

Happy Birthday to Jorja for today. Wow 2 already I hope she has a fun fun filled day.

C U Saturday

Cheers

Leeanne x

Anonymous said...

LOL COnnie. You try to do soooo much all at once, don't you?? I hope you have a fabulous time at your engagement party.....all of the planning and stress will be worth it in the end. You will be gazing so lovingly at your fiance that you wont even notice the unpainted patio. He he.

I would love love love copies of the pics from crop for a cure, but only once you have some time.

Have a great party!
Amy x

Jody White said...

Have a fabulous time, it will be just great.

Happy 2nd Birthday to your gorgeous little Jorja girl