Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Part 2... THE PARTY!!!

WOW.. its already seems so long ago......
Well there are NO photos from the party...lol... what kind of photographer am i...lol....
i only have the day after shots to share with you...

Leading up to the party i was so stressed out.... just trying to get everything done.. but once we got under way i had a BALL.....

All the family started to arrive first.. and i was still in the shower getting dressed...lol... I was still trying to get our "meat cutter" organized (yes we hired staff to help out...lol) and my dear Mother was no where to be seen... major stress... Mark and the kids where ready... thank god...
Our front door got broken in all the drama of the finishing touches...lol...

But once people started to arrive i just seemed to relax and i started drinking.... good idea i say....I didn't really see Mark all night... we where both too busy playing host to everyone and trying to talk to all our guest...
But as the night wore on i was getting pretty drunk...lol... oh man it was great to be drunk...
Then we start getting rude...lol....But i promise the rude nits didn't start until most people had left... but about 12 there was about 10 of our CLOSET friends left so we pulled up a group of chair and drunk, mucked around, became very rude, laughed etc.. the best time....
To be honest i don't really remember alot about the party... it all seems like a huge blur.. and drinking wouldn't have helped..lol..
All i wanted was to get drunk with my friends and have a ball... and i did.. We did...
I got to bed around 4am..lol.... and Jorja woke up at 8am... how lucky am i....
A few people ended up sleeping over as it always happens so there where bodies everywhere and the mess WOW.... it too me days to clean it up....
but worth it all in the end..

We got the most amazing gifts.....i loved every single one of them.. just goes to show how well my family and friends know Mark and i... and we also got a HEAP of cash... still trying to work out what we are going to buy with it!!!...lol...

I remember at one stage just standing back.. taking a breath and having a look around and everyone was having a ball... laughing chatting it was great to see... but to me there was one thing missing... my brother....i didn't invite him.. but how do you invite someone who doesn't even know I'm alive
So i made hardest decision of my life and didn't invite him.. but this is something that will only happen once in a life time.. my engagement.. and i really felt that i couldn't do it... i am sick of being rejected all the time from him.. I'm sick of caring so much about him and his kids and only to have my heart ripped out...
so i decided.. this is mine and Mark's night... i don't want any family issues to spoil that.. so i didn't let that happen....
I did have his invite sitting here and a few days before i was just going to do it... but when he didn't bother to call, sms NOTHING for Jorja's birthday.. i knew how much he hates me...something i never thought would ever happen to a brother and sister....enough now.

so onto some after the party photos....







The mess inside was HUGE... lol....

Sorry if this post seems all over the place.. and doesn't make any sense at all.. but that's how the party was too me... an all over the place no sense heap of FUN and LAUGHS!!.....lol...

I would really like to thank my Mum for all the hard work she done for us and a huge thanks to Shelly and Bruce for flying down from Sydney to be with us
and to everyone who came... i really hope you all had fun.. because Mark and i did!!!

Have a great Tuesday everyone... Keenan's on camp... so its very quite here ATM..

Connie.....xxxxx

No comments: