Friday, November 16, 2007

part one!!

I have so much to catch up on that i will will do each post in parts..lol..
it will be so much easier!!

Jorja's Birthday!!!

My sweet girl as you properly already know turned the big 2 last week!!
I just can't believe how fast it all goes... i mean she is 2 WOW...
And with each day she is growning and learning so much.. right now she is sitting onto he floor next to the computer "changing her baby alives nappy".. She has pulled the nappy off... got the "baby alive nappy wipes" and wiped her bum, some fake powder has been put on and now she is trying so hard to put the nappy on... even looking at her "own" nappy for pointers...lol...
Anyway, last Thursday we had a quite birthday for Jorja... just a few close friends and my mum came over for a simple BBQ and some cake... i loved it... really relaxing and Jorja had a ball getting all her pressie's... She has that un wrapping down pat now!!..
Mark and i got her a Dora kitchen set... which is UNREAL.. and i caved and brought her a Baby Alive... which i am so very impressed with.. that doll is amazing...and of course i HAD to buy all the "extras" to go with the Baby alive...lol...




Now the cake... YES thats a "cars" cake you see..lol... All she wanted was cars..I think my little girl maybe a tom boy at heart...lol... too cute!!!

I have been so super busy lately... its not funny.... My photography business is going really well....fingers crossed it continues into the new year!!
I have two bookings this weekend..plu one shoot still to edit!!.. but to me its not work... i really love taking photos and then sitting down late at night and playing around with the... ooo so fun!!!
if you would like to check out what i have been up too.. the link is in my side bar!!!

I have also finished my first QUILT!!!.. yes you heard that right... well its a baby blanket quilt.. start small... But i have already brought all the fabric for the quilt i will be making for Jorja's room.... so stay turned for that...
I will share a photo of my baby quilt next post!!!

I also won a PAY IT FORWARD over on Mel's blog....

here are the details

Here are the rules:

1. You leave a comment here on my blog and request to join the Pay It Forward exchange.

2.The first three comments who agree to join will receive a handmade gift from me within 365 days.

3.You return the Pay It Forward by making the same promise on your blog. How fun is that!!!

The first three to leave a comment!!!.....

thats it from me for today... back soon with part 2...

have a great hot Friday..... I LOVE THIS WEATHER!!!!!.... bring on the heat!!

take care

Connie....xxxx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could I resist the chance to join in the fun and games? Count me in!

How was your engagement party?
Amy x

judee d said...

I am so glad that Jorga enjoyed her birthday. They grow up toooo quickly don't they. It is amazing at how they learn and how quick they realize that they have to get an example (her own nappy was a great example). I can sit and watch littlies for such a long time, pity I have to work.
Yes count me in on the PIF. I all for it.
Have a great day and
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Anonymous said...

Hi there Connie it was nice to meet you at Crop 4 a Cure Glad to hear your little girl enjoyed her birthday I love the Dora Kitchen but my daughter it to old now. Count me in for pay it forward would love to join in all of the fun.

Cindy

Melissa Goodsell said...

Love the birthday photos, so cute. The PIF is going to be so much fun!
Melx