Friday, November 17, 2006

Can't think of a TITLE!!!








Sad....hay....
Anyway not much has happened this week.. been resting up a bit and just catching up on all the housework since the party!!! But... i have done some scrapping... of course!!!
I popped into Arty Pants this week as it has been sooo long since i popped by and i must say the shop is looking FANTASTIC!!! and Jodie is just glowing... HI girls!!!!!
I also dropped by Paper Doll in Frankston and got to catch up with Wendy, Leanne and Will... HI girls.. what a great morning...lol.... I also have entered Paper Dolls under $10 challenge....


Here's my entry... this layout cost me $8.20 pretty proud of my self......





Here are a couple of layouts i done before the party last week.......





I also booked into another Kim Archer class last week but was unable to take part so i completed the layout today from Kim's handouts.......


Thanks Kim ...love it....

And a couple more I've done today and last night.....




I'm so NOT happy with this school one... for some reason i have trouble doing school theme layouts... so i keeped this one simple.. main thing is its done for Keenan's album......


Well that's about it from me today... pretty boring stuff!!!

I will leave you with this SO CUTE bikini that Jorja got for her birthday from friends Peter and Julie... i am sooo in love with them!!!!!.. cant wait for her to wear them!!!!...

thanks heaps guys!!!


SOOOOO CUTE!!!!
Bye for now....
take care
C...xxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Connie, your LO's are FABULOUS (as always). You are just such an amazing scrapper and I love, love, love your <$10 page. Such a cheeky photo of Keenan.
How "stinkin' cute" is the bikini!! Jorja is going to be such a beach babe. LOL!

Julie said...

love the pages and the bikini. Jorja will look so cute in it.

Chrissy said...

Awww little Roxy 'kinis are tooooo cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh! That Roxy Bikini is even cuter then I imagined!!!

It was really cool having you in PDSB for coffee!! You'll have to drop by more often!!!

Meanwhile, where do you get your Mojo from?? You are ON FIRE!!! ;)

Crissy Gaylor said...

Your layouts are so bright and gorgeous! Very inspiring! I can see another gorgeous layout being created for that bikini! Very funky!

Sarah said...

Wow, you've been busy!! You must be one superfast scrapper :) Love that little bikini...very cute.