Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Today is my baby Girls 1st birthday!!!!

Can you believe it... My sweet baby is now 1... How fast has this year gone... I still remember every detail that happened on this same day last year!.. Mark and I went down memory lane before he went to work this morning (very early!!!)
I am not sad ...I hope I don't sound sad.. It just amazing just how fast they do grow.. And I thank god that I am able to stay home with my kiddies so I don't miss a thing!!!!
Jorja doesn't have a clue what today is.. But Keenan and I have been singing happy birthday to her all morning...LOL.. And she just claps along with us.....
So today's post is all about my princess!!!!........( I have heaps to share maybe tomorrow!!)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET PRINCESS JORJA!!!!!
we love you so much and wish you all the happiness in the world!!!!!



Tonight we are going to have a little celebration just the four off us and then on Sunday is ..............Jorja's big party!!! I cant wait... Still so much to do but I LOVE doing it!!!!

I hope everyone has a great day... I know we will!!!!!

Take care

C....xxxxx

Ps happy birthday once more my chubba!!!!!!

10 comments:

jodee76 said...

Happy Birthday Jorja!
Hope she's got over the chicken pox!
Have a great day

Julie said...

Hope little Jorja has an awesome day.

Love the photo.

Anonymous said...

Oh YAY!! A BIG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU Jorja!!! I know Mummy is going to spoil you rotten!! A big MUAH! from Lottie, Mati and Me!!

jilly said...

Happy Birthday gorgeous girl! Gorgeous, gorgeous photo Connie!
xxJillGG

judee d said...

Happy Birthday Jorja! Hope you had a grat day. Enjoy Sunday and be a good girl for Mummy and Daddy.
l and keep that beautiful smile.
Judee.

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,
It was good to see you today and I'm so excited you are going to take the $10 challenge. Woohoo!
I totally relate to what you are feeling, I love & hate my kids growing up too. LOL!
Hope Jorja has a fabulous time at her party (and it doesn't rain - please!)
btw the photo is absolutely stunning!

Mel said...

I know it is late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JORJA

Can't wait to see you all on Sunday :)

Mel xoxox

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crissy Gaylor said...

Happy Belated Birthday Little Princess Jorja!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.