Thursday, November 02, 2006

Watch OUT!!!.. Lots of sharing!!!!

Hello everyone!!.... Life has been pretty boring the last few days... Not getting any sleep..Cause poor Jorja is up all night .. She sick.. Got chicken pox and has a third tooth coming though!!!.. My poor little baby!!!.. Her chicken pox is only very mild...All her spots have stayed on her belly and back.. But that means she may get them again!!!!... Keenan is still spot free.. Thank god!!!
Any way.. Been scrapping a fair bit... So here goes!!!....

here is my final Oct challenge for Arty Pants... Ali Edwards.. Everyday Moments "Time"..
I picked 10am.. My scrap time!!!!



Next one...LOL... Just a page for me... My little man Keenan... I really love how this turned out!!!

The quote reads... "Live as though heaven is on earth"

Another just for me layout of my little angel!!!.....



And yesterday I took part in another wonderful Kim Archer class.. So love how mine turned out!!!



And my last one.. Promise!!.. A Christmas album for this year.. That's y there are no photos yet!!!
thinking this may be another class at Arty Pants.. See what the boss says first!!!

front cover....



page 1



page 2



page 3



page 4



page 5



page 6



page 7



page 8



page 9



back cover!!



Im soooooo sorry for the HUGE sharing post!!!... Don't ya just love the new Rusty Pickle xmas range of papers.....mmmmmm.. So loving Rusty Pickle right now!!!

Well I will leave you at that... If you made it this far....LOL... Its a horrible rainy day in Melb so im just going to hang out... Maybe some more scrapping...LOL...

Take care

C...xxxx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your arty pants challenge layout!!! I was going to choose scrap time too....but too embarassed to take a photo of the scrap mess atm....tee hee. Fabulous rusty pickle album too!

Crissy Gaylor said...

That Xmas album is gorgeous! Love those PPs!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Connie, your LO's are just stunning. Clever girl.
I love the rusty pickle christmas papers too :D
Glad to hear Jorja is not too sick.
TFS
Wx

Chrissy said...

Oh no, poor little bubba girl, give her a Chrissy cuddle ok?!!

Loving all your gorgeous shares sweetie, have seen a few versions of Kim's class and yours is a stunner!

Hugs!
Chrissy xx

Mel said...

Fabulous all of your LO's and I love your Christmas Album

Mel xoxox

Julie said...

Awesome pages and that album is so great.

Anonymous said...

OMG Connie, your LO's ROCK and I love that Christmas album. Don't EVER apologise for all that sharing. It's sensational!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, How much do i LOVE that page of Keenan!!

You rock woman!!

Sarah said...

Love the album!!! Where do you find the time to do all of this????? Gorgeous layouts...all of them!