Thursday, November 23, 2006

My Baby Girl......

took her FIRST THREE STEPS today...I'm so excited!!!!
here are a couple of pics... so hard to take photos of a walking baby...lol...




My mission now... to take better photos of Jorja walking....lol... so except more photos soon....

Not much else has been happening... just a bit of scrapping....

First one is A challenge for Arty Pants... to use ONLY cardstock!!... nothing else... boy this was hard... we could use stamps, paints etc but no embellishments....

I'm not too happy with how it turned out... but happy that i done it... Great challenge!!!!




This is a photo ME (right), My brother (far left) and our next door neighbours growing up Kylie and Catherine... way back in 1982!!!!!
I made that paper pattern all by my self....lol.....

Next one is of my baby girl......


sorry about the bad pic!!!

I have had this TRAY sitting around the house for ages now.. so i set the kiddies up in a xmas photo shoot the other day so i could do an xmas tray.... tell me what u think....

went a bit crazy with the glitter... but i LOVE it......









Well that's it from me...
I'm working on a few more xmas projects... will share soon...
Take care....
C.....xxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG those photos of her taking those steps are AMAZING!!! And all your stuff is so cool!!!

Deb said...

Oh Connie - Jorja is growing up so quickly. It wont belong and she will be running away from you.

Love your layouts, too, honey - always love looking at them :)

Take care
TD xoxoxo

Julie said...

Yeah on Jorja walking. She is a qt for sure.

Love the pages Connie and the tray is awesome.

jodee76 said...

Yay for Jorja!
I love the cardstock challenge you did, you did a great job!

Crissy Gaylor said...

Jorja looks like she is really enjoying every step too! How precious and how quick are you, to capture it on camera. (True Scrapper! LOL)
Love that Christmas Tray. Great gift idea!
:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,
Woohoo! How exciting, now you'll be chasing Jorja everywhere! LOL! Don't forget to have your camera with you at all times.

Your LO's are as amazing as ever and I love, love, love the Christmas tray!