Monday, November 13, 2006

PARTY! PARTY! PARTY!

WOW... What a weekend! And what a FANTASTIC weekend.... Busy too... Saturday I was running around like a mad woman... Putting the final touches on the party, picking up the cake, the balloons and Keenan's golf... I was stuffed when I finally got home!... But then we where off to a party in Mornington.. My friend Jaki's birthday!!.. That was a GREAT night and the food... WOW!!!.. We had a early one so we could be fresh for Jorja's party on Sunday!!!
Sunday.. I don't know how I got through the day... My Mum and friends Nic and Kylie where my life savers!!!!.. I wouldn't been able to do it all with out them!... We woke on Sunday morning to RAIN!! I was nearly in tears.... As I had a jumping castle booked for the day! With 20 kids coming I needed something to entertain them!.. Mr Jumping Castle man ( don't know his name LOL) showed up around 9 am and set the castle up in the rain... But he put a cover over the top so the kids could still Jump!!
After that.. CRAZY... Setting up.. Getting showered dressed (all three of them and me!) .. But we done it!!!! And the day turned out PERFECT.... The sun was out!!! It even got a little hot!! The kids where sweating in the castle as it had the cover on so I pulled out some water balloons.... And the fun began... Even the grown ups got in the action!!!
Everyone I invited showed up!!.. ( well nearly!!.. My brother and his kids couldn't make it.. Bit sad :( ...) so I had 33 adults and 20 kids.. Ageing from newborn to 16...WOW is all I can say.. And most off them are BOYS!!!... But they all had a ball on the castle!!!!
Jorja had a WONDERFUL day..... And she was spoilt rotten.. So many presents!!!!
Jorja had heaps of fun jumping in the caslte and then playing with all the other kids... Crawling after them...LOL....And she got so many cuddles and kisses from everyone!!!
she done really well..... She stayed up all day not wanting to have a nap just in case she missed out on something!! But by 8:30pm she was out like a light!!!
Keenan... I didn't see much of Keenan during the day... He was having to much fun to hang out with Mum...LOL...
All I can say is what a great day!... I even got to have a little drink!.. And for those of you who know me I even wore a DRESS...LOL...
anyway I will finish with just a couple of photos from the day!!... Thanks for reading this far!!! And thanks for all the birthday wishes from all my scrapping friends!!!

















blogger is being naughty.. but i have uploaded most of them!!!

I have some layouts to share next time!!.. take care all.... im still cleaning up the mess...lol...

bye for now

C....xxxxx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh WOW!!! Jorja's party looks like so much fun!!! Well Done you!! And that photo of her eating cake is soooooooo cool!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that one too!! She is sooo cute. LOVE how you did the cakes too.

judee d said...

Glad you all had a great time. Enjoy cleaning up.
Keep smiling and healthy,
Judee

Sarah said...

Sounds like you need a holiday now :) Love the cakes!! Happy Birthday Jorja.

Anonymous said...

Glad Jorja had a great day. Great pics.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Jorja!!!!