Thursday, July 19, 2007

BLOGGER FRIENDS.....

i need your advice....

i need your help....

What would you do if somebody referred to YOUR mother as this.....


http://scrapworld.com.au/phpBB/viewtopic.php?p=11651&highlight=&sid=7c052e0ccacfad3fd789a12656fdd2ff#11651
(second post)

ETA!!!!....please pop by over to her blog (link in above post) and check out what she wrote about me!!.. i dont care what you say.. all i was doing was defending my MOTHER... you have taken too far like always..
and dont worry i have "little stories" to share.. but i would never lower myself!!
you get a life and dont ever bag mouth my family.....


Would you sit back.. or would you STAND UP for the people you LOVE!!!

This is meant to be the man that you LOVE.. that you want to spend the rest of your life with..

and you disrespect him but referring to his mother as this...
you have sunk to an all time low now....

back tomorrow... when im in a better mood.... :)

hope all is well

take care

Connie....xxxxx

5 comments:

welcome to my world said...

well well well.
good to see someone else has a 'disfuncinal estended family'
what would i do. i would certanly let them know that you know about the reference, but then would it put you out there as reading conversations of theirs that you wouldn't otherwise pay any attention to. Remarks like that should be kept private and not in a forum! sounds like she is the . . . .how should we put it troll. if she can put references to others on a forum and you have respected her and not put any reference to her or her family on your blog then you are the bigger person. what an ungreatful cow

Deb said...

Oh Connie - not sure what to say except perhaps you should not stoop to those levels - certainly stick up for your family by all means, I would.

Hugs honey

TD xoxoxo

Janet said...

It's hard Connie, but I was in a similiar situation with my now ex sister in law. It all started when her 3yo daughter said to me and I can still quote it to this day " You are nasty to my mummy thats why she hates you" Caused a lot of trouble a lot of rifts in the family but thankfully that part of my life s over. All I can say is it just shows you what kind of person she is.. respect is not one of qualities but don't sink to her level, it's not worth it hun. She will get hers one day.. Karma is such a b**ch..

judee d said...

Pay back is a bitch Connie, but don't stoop to her level. If she wants to write such horrible things about her mil let her and be there to support your mum. It must be hurting your mum sooooooo much. Your parents, whether they be in laws or not deserve respect and they or she certainly doesn't have any of that.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy

Jody White said...

Oh Connie what a f'n Bitch. I dont blame you for sticking up for your family, how dare she post things like that on a forum. I know what I would do if someone spoke of my mother like that and it wouldn't be nice, let me tell you, she wouldn't do it again after I had finished with her.

She sounds so weak, having to post something like that, Ughhhh I am so angry for you.

Keep your chin up she really isnt worth wasting your precious time and energy. If I were you I would just wipe her completely and act like she doesn't exists.

"WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND"

Take care sweetie, you are a much better person.