Saturday, July 14, 2007

"Photos of Everyday Life"

Thanks so much for all your wonderful comments on my photo (last post).. I lov ethis photo of Jorja..lol... and dont worry Mark was standing by.. I was surprised the scales held her...lol..

Anyway onto my new project... which i am so loving by the way.. I love taking photos so its pretty easy for me to take a photo a day!!!

ok here goes...

Front Cover


5th July


6th July


7th July


8th July


9th July


10th July


11th July


so there you go.. Let me know what you think and also if you are going to join in.. would love to see them!!!

Its back to school on Monday... thank god..lol.. two weeks is long enough to have two kiddies fighting over EVERYTHING....

I have been published again.. this months Scrapbook Creations... very exciting!!... My sweet Angel boy...

here it is again... just incase you miss it....




And pop over here.... and check out the new photos i took of Jorja... i think my best YET....

Take care all.. dont forget to say HI...

Connie....xxxxx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pages in the journal, Connie. Congrats on the pub:)

Anonymous said...

Connie, I love the everyday book. What a fantastic idea, I might have to start one as Lillee is growing so quickly.

I too love that photo of Jorja in the scales. How adorable.

Julie said...

Love the look of the everyday life book. Cool stuff.

Jody White said...

Hi Connie, LOVE LOVE LOVE, the photos of Jorja, just gorgeous, you are very talented, and love your everyday journal too.

Deb said...

Connie - you album is stunning. If only I didnt work full time I would have joined you on the journey.

Love that published lo too - you are sooo talented

Luv 'n hugs
TD xoxoxox