Sunday, July 29, 2007

The BIG day...

Yesterday was ARTY PANT"S BIG RE OPENING!!!..

and WOW pretty much sums up the new shop... It looks fantastic!!
There was heaps going on yesterday.. Some of the DT girls where doing make and takes, there where door prizes, face painting, balloons...and lots of YUMMY scrapbooking products to look at!!
And the NEW class room is HUGE!!!.. can't wait to come to a crop night ladies!!

here are a few photo's i took from the day!!!



Congrats to Jodie and Judy on the new store!!.. LOVE IT....

So if your a Melbourne scrapper please drop in and say HI...

The kids got there faces painted...lol.. so cute...




And i also handed in my DT stuff from the new August pack... on sale soon...
so i can only show you a couple of sneak peaks...





Oh so yummy!!!

After all the excitement the kids and i dropped into see Wendy at Paper Doll... The lovely Leeanne was there also.. it was great to have a laugh ladies...lol..
boy we can talk a lot of crap....LOL.... I didn't want to leave!!
Hope to catch up soon!!!!

I have also been busy scrapping away.. my mojo has returned.. This week i have done My Paper Doll dt stuff... check out Wendy's blog for more...
My Arty Pants stuff.. and also scrapped for myself!!
I have only taken photos off one.. i will share the other two next post!!!...






Boy this post is getting BIG.. so thanks if you have made it this far!!
So best be off... feel like scrapping some more!!

Don't forget to check out my photo blog... Connie Hatch Photography
for my August Special....I only have a limited amount of spaced leading up to Christmas.....so email me at mark.connie@bigpond.com for more information!!

HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY!!!

take care

Connie....xxxx

11 comments:

Julie said...

Great pics of the big day connie. Love your sneekys for the August kit.

Andrea said...

It was great to meet you yesterday Connie. The photos of the store look great. I just lOVE what you did with the August kit. Can't wait for it to come on sale and get my hands on it.

Sarah said...

Oh that shop looks cool :P
Love the sneak peeks xx

Ros said...

The layouts look great and the one with the beading, OMG!

Leeanne O'C said...

It was great catching up with you too. I'm always up for a laugh or two or three.
Your layouts look fantastic as they always do.

Cheers

Leeanne x

Crissy Gaylor said...

Love the pics of AP's Grand Opening. Shame I did not BUMP into you too Connie. LOL. It would of been Bumping too! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,
Arty Pants looks great I will have to take a trip over there. Your layouts are also fantastic. I'm sure that Arty Pants will do so well with a much bigger and better store. Happy Scrapping
Talk soon
Deb Ross

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,

I think I saw you at Arty Pants on Saturday when I popped in, but I wasn't 100% sure it was you, so I didn't say hi.

Sure our paths will cross again one day.......
Amy B

kirsty said...

hi connie what is your big news i cant wait any longer your layouts are ace as always chat soon xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Connie,

It was fun chatting with you on the weekend. Chelsea is in love with Jorja.

The new store looks gorgeous.

Cool pages too.

It's all good :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, your photos are just amazing!! Love them all...and those layout sneaks look gorgeous too!