Thursday, July 05, 2007

Jorja has been so sick this week with croup... My poor little angel.
been up with her most nights so both of us have had hardly any sleep.. Thank god its school holiday because i don't know i would have got Keenan to school on time.
Poor Keenan been stuck in the house all week... its just too cold to be taking Jorja out anywhere so we have been relaxing around the house watching heaps of movies!!!
Jorja has woken up today (after a long night) looking a lot better than she did on Monday.. so she is on the mend.
Like all mothers i hate seeing my baby sick.. she has been very cuddly the last few days.. its nice, but i haven't gotten anything done at all...lol...
Since i have been house bound this week i did manage to do a bit of scrapping. These pages would have to be the quickest layouts i have ever put together!!.. I pretty much just stuck everything down and hoped for the best.. normally i look, move things around, look some more, move some more etc this process can take days..lol..

so here goes...





Also if you have some time pop over to Jen Halls blog... she has been making a "everyday life" book... i LOVE it and thinking that i may start my own... Take photos and journal about the things we get up to everyday... see how i go I always say i will do this sort of stuff but never do!!!
So to get me started i took some natural photos of Keenan this morning playing with his footy cards... tried not to worry about how perfect they have to be...
so hopefully i can do my first entry tonight... might help me use up all those scraps that have been building up for years now...lol...

Please also check the new ARTYPANTS website... its not finished yet but Jodie has been very busy and doing a GREAT job.. the Arty Pants forum is also up and running so head over join up.. might see you there for a chat!!!

Well that's all from me...

Hope everyone is well...

Take care...

Connie....xxxx

3 comments:

kirsty said...

hello your poor baby i hate it when my kids get sick to but at the moment i have the flew.I love your layouts and you make me want to scrap more every time i see your work talk soon kirstyxx

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about Jorja :(

Even your (just thrown together) pages are fabulous - you totally rock.

Sounds like I'll have to check out the new website - hooray for Jody.
Wx

judee d said...

It was great to see you again Connie, and of course the kids. They still have tose beautiful smiles.
Maybe will see you more in Cranbourne.
Keep smiling and healthy
l
Judy