Friday, July 20, 2007

GIANT TEA CUP!!!!

I have seen this done.. so its noway an original...but i just loved it so much that when i saw a tea cup a few months ago i had to buy one and give it a go!!!

Jorja in a tea cup... and let me tell you she was NOT happy at all... so i didn't get many photos.. but i still think this one is cute... i know mummy goggles all the way... just wanted to share.. and maybe brighten someones day with a SMILE!!!




i haven't done any scrapping at all... pretty slack.... I have still been taking a photo a day but so badly need to catch up on my book... and i also have a few other projects on the go!!
Keenan is back to golf tomorrow... he is so excited his counting the hours...lol.. i just love that he has found HIS passion..

The Green/Hatch household has some oh sooo exciting news coming soon.... I just don't want to share until all the final details have been made....

signing out for now....

have a GREAT weekend everybody...

take care... keep smiling and remember always be TRUE to yourself.....

Connie....xxxx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Connie,thanks for visiting my blog :) I will add you to mylist if that's ok :P

Ros said...

Can't wait to hear what the good news is Connie! Love the tea cup pic.

Anonymous said...

I love that teacup idea. Might have to look around for one of those too.

Can't wait to hear your good news.

Sarah said...

You sure can,I have added you to mine :P

NicKnight said...

I love you blog! I ran across it while looking for a teacup, where did you find that it's adorable?

Brandi said...

Love the tea cup! Where did you find it?